Chief Marketing and Operations Officer for Microsoft Singapore, who also shared that over 1 billion people are using Office worldwide on different platforms, including Android and iOS.
The software complements the existing Office 365 Home Premium, now rebranded Office 365 Home, which currently has 3.5 million subscribers. The annual subscription rate of S$138 per year remains unchanged, and the Home version supports up to five PCs or Macs, and five tablets (including the iPad).
Office 365 Personal and Home provide the latest and most complete set of Office applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher, and Access. Advanced features include
- People Card, which aggregates all contact information from different sources, including your social networks, in a single place;
- Read Mode, which optimises documents for reading on a tablet;
- Last Location, which lets users pick up where they left off even when using Office across multiple devices;
- PDF Reflow, which lets information from PDFs be used in Office docs;
- Presenter View, a command centre for presentations; and
- Flash Fill, which shortens the time spent on data entry.
Customers can buy Office 365 Personal and Office 365 Home at authorised retailers in Singapore, or via the Microsoft Store. For more information on Office 365, please visit http://office.microsoft.com/en-sg/.