|Source: Wondershare website|
Using the Blackberry desktop backup, Blackberry users no longer need to connect both the old and new phones to a Windows computer to transfer content. Simply launch MobileTrans, and select the source Blackberry desktop backup file and the target phone, select what content types to transfer, then click "Start Copy."
Wondershare Marketing Director Summer Qin says, "MobileTrans greatly simplifies the process of moving to a new phone for Blackberry users. All of your data can be switched over, or you have the option to pick and choose the content you want to keep - it's that simple."
New Features of MobileTrans for Win Version 4.1 include:
- Retrieve contacts and SMS from the BlackBerry Desktop Software backup and transfer to iPhones.
- Retrieve contacts, call history, and SMS from the BlackBerry Desktop Software backup and transfer to Android phones.
- Retrieve contacts from the BlackBerry Desktop Software backup and transfer to Nokia phones.
- Works with the latest smartphones: Samsung Galaxy S5, iPhone 5S, etc.
- Supports BlackBerry Desktop Software for BlackBerry 7.1 OS and earlier